2 Days Mid-Range Lodge Safari
Share this route
In this 2 days safari you will first visit the Lake Manyara National Park with its tree climbing lions and more than 400 different bird species. The next day you visit the Tarangire National Park which is the home of the largest elephant population in the north of Tanzania. The park with its rough nature is still less visited than other parks in the north, our tip for real natural lovers.
- Explore with a professional to optimize your chances of spotting wild animals.
- Enjoy the personalized service of a private tour.
- See many animals and birds that you have ever thought possible
- Sport the big cats & the Tanzania’s big 5
- Apart from Animals, you will also see different species of birds like flamingoes, ostrich, Hong bills, secretary birds, Pelicans, and more.
- Pickup + Stay for you is arranged on the day of arrival to ensure you can enjoy safari to the maximum
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Arusha Town|
You will be picked up at your hotel in the morning after breakfast. You drive along with your guide to Lake Manyara National Park in the East African Rift Valley. The journey takes about 2 hours. The park is dominated by the lake of the same name, which attracts large colonies of water birds. Particularly impressive are the pink-colored flamingos, but there are also many other bird species such as cormorants, pelicans and storks. A total of about 400 different bird species live in the park. The park is also famous for its tree climbing lions, which are usually found in the central and open part of the park. During the safari you will also see elephants, zebras, giraffes, buffaloes, hippos and many other animal species. In the late afternoon you leave the national park, and will spend the night at your lodge at Karatu town.
- Meals Plan :- Lunch, Dinner
Day 2 Mto Wa Mbu – Tarangire National Park – Arusha
After an early breakfast, we head to Tarangire National Park. The park is home to one of the largest elephant populations in the north of Tanzania, but is also home to many other wild animals. With some luck you can spot lions, cheetahs or leopards.
The landscape of the park is very diverse. Especially the huge baobab trees, which are located close together in the north-eastern sector of the park, are particularly impressive. In the late afternoon you will return to Arusha with many impressions of your safari.
End of services
PRICE PER PERSON